||Please click on the link below to download ZIP file.
GlucoPlus™ Pro Data Management Software
Download - GPPSoftware.zip (2.8 MB)
INSTRUCTIONS - Installing the Software
Please follow these instructions upon downloading the GlucoPlus™ Pro Data Management Software.
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer: GPPSoftware.zip (2.8 MB).
- Unzip this file to extract its contents.
- Once unzipped, you will find the following in the extracted folder (see image).
- Unzip the file named GPP Management 20150108.zip to extract the application setup files.
- You will now see a folder named GPP Management 20150108 (see image). Click on this folder.
- You will now see a folder named HMD_BGM_V23. Click on this folder.
- You will now see two application files (see image). Click on either one of them.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
INSTRUCTIONS - Downloading Test Results to Your Computer
- Connect your GlucoPlusPro™ meter to your computer using the interface cable (USB). The cable is sold separately from the meter. Your computer should automatically start downloading the required Windows drivers for the device. Once downloaded, you will see the following screens:
- Open the GlucoPlusPro™ software and click on the green arrow (see image).
- You will now see the following screen where the meter status is OFFLINE at the bottom (see image).
- Wait until your meter successfully connects to the software and its status becomes START READING at the bottom (see image).
- Click on Start Reading.
- You will see the following screen upon successful download of your test results (see image).
- You can now view two types of reports or click on any one of the icons in the application menu:
- Click on Curve Graph AC PC
- Click on Day List